Hair defines your personality! Having a scalp full of silky smooth hair makes you look more perfect and aesthetic. But unfortunately, our ill diet and uneven daily hair care routines affect our hair badly resulting in loss of hair and permanent baldness. Men are more likely affected by hair loss due to excessive exposure to the dirt in the environment but women are not safe too. Not only do their looks suffer but it affects them mentally. But thanks to science and modern techniques you can use your own blood cells to treat your baldness with Best PRP in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
This FDA-approved process will insert growth cells into the skin and stimulates hair regrowth. With time you will achieve a scalp full of hair that will be strong and healthy also see the Hair Transplant. One more thing, the process is painless!
PRP for Hair Loss Results:
The results of the PRP are as effective as the candidate wants them to be. The hair you achieved after this is strong and healthy. The texture & the volume of the hair get improved. The final outcomes of the procedure become visible after 3 to 4 months. But sometimes the results fluctuate depending on the person.
What is PRP Treatment?
The PRP known as platelet-rich plasma is a technique in which the patient’s own blood is first withdrawn and then inserted into the scalp area which will not only cause the hair to regrowth but the blood supply to the head area will increase too. The hair that will grow will be more thick and strong. Your scalp will be healthy. The best thing about the treatment is that it does not cause any pain and thus the recovery time is actually short. The overall procedure is quick but the effect will become visible with time as it works on natural phenomena.
The PRP treatment in Islamabad Pakistan is not only amazing for hair loss problems but skin deformities and complications can be eliminated by the process. It makes your skin smooth and young removing all the wrinkles and creases.
To get the PRP treatment you should first consult an experienced dermatologist who will examine your hair and scalp condition. After the analysis, the doctor will tell you if you are the best choice for the treatment or not. The basis on which the doctor does the examination is written below. Read these to get more clear about it:
- People who are not in the favor of the surgical procedure
- When you desire to enhance your hair volume
- If you are facing excessive hair loss
- When your skin is healthy i.e there are no wounds or infections
- Having a receding hairline makes you the best candidate for PRP
- Individuals with realistic approaches are perfect
Preparing Before PRP:
When you are going through the PRP process you need to follow some instructions. Your doctor will guide you regarding these follow-ups in your first appointment. You can read from here too. These are as follows:
- Eliminate alcohol consumption before the treatment
- People who are taking blood thinning, medicines must stop it as it may cause bleeding.
- Do not smoke prior to the procedure
- Utilize the medicines prescribed by the doctor
- Eat healthy and nutritious food
What to Expect During the Procedure:
There are 3 steps in the PRP Hair Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi process.
- In the first step, the doctor will withdraw the patient’s blood. Depending on the need, the amount of blood taken varies. The doctor takes the blood with the help of syringes.
- In the second step, this withdrawn blood will be put in a machine called the centrifuge which will spin at a fast speed taking around 15 minutes to separate the rich growth cells.
- The final step now comes, in which these growth cells will be injected back into the scalp by preparing that special injection.
When the procedure is done, the practitioner will tell you which type of care is required. If you want to have a fast recovery and perfect results you need to follow these instructions. Some of the important after-care guides are present below:
- Do not use any kind of hair color or dyes
- Avoid massaging the head and stop touching your hair repeatedly
- You have to limit showering for almost 14 days
- In case of any pain or discomfort, you can contact your doctor or can use medicines advised by the practitioner
The recovery time is fast. You can go back to normal daily work even on the same day.
There are several benefits that can be achieved by the process. These are mentioned above:
- Healthy and fully covered hairline
- Regrowth of hair at a fast speed
- Stimulation of new cells on your scalp area
- Safe and painless procedure
- Natural look
- Get Rid of Hair Wigs/Units
Some Other Uses of PRP Injections:
The outcomes that are attached to PRP Hair Treatment are enduring as compared to other hair loss treatments and medications. To get permanent results you will need more than one session. Almost four sessions in a year will give you permanent hair growth. The hair fall will stop even after one session.
Are There Any Side Effects?
There are no risky side effects of the treatment. Although some small discomforts a patient can face. Pain in the treated area is the most common effect. Sometimes, blood clots can occur. But all these issues are solvable and will wipe out within one to two days.
Book A Free Consultation:
Our clinic has well-certified dermatologists who perform this treatment in a proficient way. If you want to get this treatment from Esthetic Clinic in Dubai UAE then fill out the consultation form and book an appointment now.