Some people are unhappy with the form or size of their nose and want to change it.
A nasal injury can cause a deformity or a change in shape. These modifications can be corrected through silicone nose surgery, which restores the nose’s natural look. It also improves the look of the nose, making it more symmetrical and proportionate to the rest of the face. Get the best Silicone Nose Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah at our clinic for more prominent results with fewer complications.
What is Silicone Nose Surgery?
Silicone nose surgery, also known as silicone rhinoplasty or silicone implant rhinoplasty, is a form of cosmetic surgery in which silicone implants are inserted into the nose to improve its shape or size. Silicone implants come in a range of sizes and forms, allowing the surgeon to tailor the implant to the patient’s specific requirements. As the nose is the most sensitive part of the face and gives an overall look to the face so make sure to choose an expert surgeon for Silicone Nose Surgery for the best results.
The following are some of the advantages of silicone nose surgery:
- It helps improve the nose’s form, size, and symmetry, making it more aesthetically acceptable and proportionate to the rest of the face
- It helps people boost their self-esteem by giving them a more appealing and comfortable nose
- Breathing difficulties may potentially be helped with silicone nose surgery. The procedure can enhance the airway route in the nose, making breathing via the nose simpler
- This surgery can produce long-term benefits and results
- It is a less invasive and pain-free procedure then the rhinoplasty
- It gives natural-looking results with no side effects
The outcome of silicone nose surgery depends on the patient’s goals and expectations, the surgeon’s technique, and the healing process. The form, size, and symmetry of the nose can be improved through silicone nose surgery, giving in a more visually attractive and proportionate nose. Make sure to go for the follow-up appointments for the best results.
The silicone nose surgery candidate would likely satisfy the following criteria:
- You are dissatisfied with the size, shape, or symmetry of your nose.
- You must be in good general health and free of any medical disorders.
- You should have a completely formed nose.
- You should have realistic expectations regarding the surgery’s outcomes.
- You must be a nonsmoker or eager to quit smoking.
- You should be in good mental health.
How to Prepare Before the Surgery?
During the initial consultation, the surgeon will give you instructions for preparation for the Silicone nose surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi for a smooth procedure and optimal results. Make sure to avoid drinking alcohol as it can delay the healing process. Keep yourself hydrated and maintain a healthy diet. It is best not to take the blood thinner or any other herbal supplements two weeks before the surgery. And before coming for the procedure take a good sleep and relax.
The Procedure of Silicone Nose Surgery:
Depending on the surgeon’s suggestion and the nature of the operation, the patient will be given local anaesthesia with sedation or general anaesthesia. A tiny incision will be made within the nose or at the base of the nostrils by the surgeon. To get the correct form and size, the silicone implant will be put via the incision and positioned across the bridge of the nose. The implant will be moulded to give the appropriate nose contour. Sutures or surgical glue will be used to seal the incision once the implant has been inserted and contoured. Before being released, the patient will be observed in a recovery area for a few hours.
Recovery and AfterCare:
The recovery and aftercare procedures for silicone nose surgery may differ based on the degree of the operation and the individual’s healing process. However, the following are some general healing and aftercare guidelines:
- Rest and avoid intense activity, including exercise, for at least two weeks following surgery.
- During the healing time, the surgeon will prescribe pain medicine to alleviate any discomfort or suffering.
- Using a cold compress on the nose might help minimise swelling and bruising in the days following surgery.
- For at least four weeks following surgery, the individual should avoid wearing glasses, blowing their nose, or touching their nose.
- Make sure to protect your skin from excessive exposure to sunlight and wear SPF when you are going out
The expense of Silicone Nose surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can vary based on several factors, including the surgeon’s experience, the intricacy of the operation, and the clinic’s or hospital’s location and reputation. In general, silicone nose surgery might cost between AED 20,000 and AED 40,000 or more. It’s critical to speak with a trained and experienced surgeon about the exact costs involved, such as any preoperative testing, medicines, and post-operative follow-up consultations.
Book an Appointment:
If you are willing to get silicone nose surgery to get a contoured and well-shaped nose then consider undergoing the Silicone Nose Surgery from the Esthetic Clinic. We have the best team of surgeons who will evaluate your condition and will perform the treatment accordingly.