Have you ever wished you could press a magic button and instantly transform your midsection into a toned and sculpted masterpiece? While that button may not exist, Mini Abdominoplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is the next best thing. This innovative procedure targets the lower abdomen, removing excess skin and fat to reveal a more defined and toned silhouette. But what’s truly remarkable about the surgery is the impact it can have on your confidence and quality of life. Imagine being able to wear that swimsuit you’ve been eyeing for ages, but never had the confidence to wear. With this surgery, you could be just weeks away from having a toned and flat stomach that you’re proud to show off.
If that sounds appealing, read on to discover everything you need to know about the surgery and how it can give you the body you’ve always wanted.
By eliminating extra skin and fat, the procedure results in a lower abdomen that is smoother and more contoured. Patients may experience increased comfort, respiration, and digestion as a result of the effects, which are frequently long-lasting. Patients frequently say they feel more self-assured and delighted with their look when their abdomen region is flatter and toned, which improves their quality of life as a whole.
- You’ll move more freely once the extra skin and fat from the lower abdomen have been removed.
- Stretch marks are pulled taut and made less apparent by removing extra skin and tightening the remaining tissue.
- Deeper breaths and improved oxygenation are made possible by the relief of diaphragm pressure caused by the removal of extra skin and fat from the lower abdomen.
- Your spouse could find your new shape more alluring and appealing, and you might feel more at ease and secure in private settings.
- It can enhance digestion and make you feel more at ease after meals by eliminating this extra tissue.
People who have specific concerns about extra skin and/or fat in the lower abdomen that haven’t responded to diet and exercise are the best candidates. This could be a result of aging naturally, pregnancy, or weight reduction. Ideal candidates are individuals who, in addition to being in good general health and at a stable weight, have reasonable expectations for the procedure’s results. To ensure that the effects last as long as possible, they should also be dedicated to continuing their healthy diet and regular exercise program after the procedure.
The surgeon will work closely with the patient throughout the initial consultation for Mini Abdominoplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi to comprehend their particular needs and operation goals. Choosing the best surgical strategy may require talking about the patient’s lifestyle, medical history, and current state of health. The surgeon may also employ innovative imaging methods, such as 3D simulation, to offer a visual illustration of the anticipated outcomes of the procedure. This gives the patient the knowledge and control they need to make wise choices regarding their body and their health.
The patient is ready for surgery when they get to the surgical facility. This includes putting on a surgical gown, becoming sedated, and getting ready for the procedure using sterile drapes.
- Just above the pubic region, the surgeon creates a tiny incision in the lower abdomen. Usually, this incision is 6 to 8 centimeters long.
- The lower abdomen’s extra skin and fat are carefully removed by the surgeon. An amalgam of surgical scissors and a scalpel are used for this.
- Following the removal of extra tissue, the surgeon tightens the remaining tissue to give the patient a flatter, more toned appearance. This can entail using specific sutures to tighten the skin or sewing the abdominal muscles together.
- Surgical sutures or staples are used to seal the wound. To drain extra fluid from the surgical site, the surgeon may additionally install drains.
- After the procedure is finished, the patient is taken to the recovery area and kept under observation for a while. This usually lasts a few hours.
The patient is released from the surgery center after becoming completely conscious and stable. Due to their inability to drive, they will need to make arrangements for someone to take them home.
The patient must adhere to detailed directions for postoperative healing, which may include taking painkillers, refraining from particular activities, and taking care of the incision site. To track their progress and make sure the incision is healing properly, the patient will need to go to follow-up sessions with their surgeon. Depending on the surgeon’s advice, these visits might happen every week or every month. The patient will eventually be able to resume their regular activities, such as working and exercising, after a time of rehabilitation. Normally, this takes 4-6 weeks, however, the exact time required may vary based on the patient’s unique healing process.
Abdominoplasty vs. Mini Abdominoplasty:
|Placement of the Incision||It often requires a larger incision that is positioned lower on the abdomen||The incision for this surgery is usually shorter|
|Degree of Fat Removal||It may involve more extensive fat removal.||It may only require minor tissue removal|
|Muscle Repair||As it addresses both the upper and lower abdomen, it is usually the only treatment that necessitates the repair of the abdominal muscles||For individuals who have had muscular weakening or separation in the lower abdomen, this treatment may entail muscle restoration.|
The price of the procedure is influenced by several individual patient-specific factors. These elements might include the scope of the surgery, the surgeon’s experience and training, and the facility’s location. The price of a Mini Abdominoplasty may also differ based on the demands and objectives of each patient, such as whether or not muscle restoration is necessary. On average it may range from AED ___ to AED ___.
Schedule An Appointment Now!
Simply fill out our easy online consultation form on our website to book your appointment today for the Mini Abdominoplasty in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Let us help you achieve your desired look and feel your best.