The face is the most important part of our body which gives us an overall look. But with the ageing process our body starts to produce less collagen and our skin becomes less elastic. And at a certain age, the skin develops fine lines, and wrinkles, and our facial volume is lost with time. The loss of facial volume will give a hollow look to your face and you may look tired with time. To minimise these signs of ageing people go for surgical facelifts for a rejuvenated and lifted skin appearance. But have you heard of a non-surgical treatment that will give you an instant facelift without any recovery time? The 8 Point Facelift Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is the latest cosmetic procedure that will give a lifted face look and will reverse the signs of ageing. It is seen that this non-surgical procedure is gaining much popularity due to its non-surgical nature.
What is 8 Point FaceLift?
Our facial appearance is determined by eight different points of our face; these are the cheekbone, midface, nasolabial folds, Marionette line, pre-jowl area, Jawline, cheeks volume, and Tear troughs. During the 8 points Facelift, a dermal filler is injected into these 8 specific points of the face. The fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm are used to restore volume to the face and will result in total rejuvenation. This treatment also enhances the facial features of the person and will give a more refreshed look. However, only a skilled doctor understands the specifics of eight different points, so make sure you get this facelift therapy from a reputable clinic.
When you get this non-surgical facelift then you can get the following benefits:
- It will help to rejuvenate the skin and give a fresh look
- It will gives natural and long-term effects
- Rejuvenating the eye area to reduce the appearance of tired eyes
- It will lift the mid and lower face area
- It gives a lifted look to the jowl area
- This treatment will also hydrate your skin deeply
- It will treat the saggy and loose skin
- Lifts and softens sagging mouth corners
- It will reduce the wrinkles and folds on the face
- There is no need for incisions so there is less chance of infection
How Long Do the Results Last?
You can see the results of the non-surgical facelift within 1 or 2 weeks and will start to improve with time. The results are long-lasting and can last up to 1 to 2 years depending on how you will take care of the skin. After that, you will need maintenance sessions to maintain the results. Follow a healthy lifestyle and schedule your sleep pattern for increasing the longevity of the results.
For people who are in their 30s and want to get a facelift in a non-surgical way then the 8-point face lift Dubai & Abu Dhabi is the best option for them. The skin expert will examine your skin and will tell you if you fall in the candidacy criteria or not. You are the perfect candidate for the treatment if:
- You want to look younger and reduce the signs of ageing
- You are looking for a non-surgical face lift
- You are above the age of 25
- You are struggling with saggy and loose skin
- You have wrinkles and lines on the face
- You have realistic expectations about the outcomes
- You want a contoured and lifted face
The whole procedure takes 50 to 60 minutes to complete and time depends on the skin condition. The practitioner will clean and disinfect the treatment areas before starting the procedure. They may also use a topical anaesthetic to numb the area and make the procedure more comfortable if necessary.
The Skin expert will then inject small amounts of filler into eight different areas of your face, including the temples, cheeks, tear troughs, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines. These points are chosen with care to provide the best lift and volume to the face. Following each injection, the dermatologist will massage and mould the filler to ensure even distribution and a natural-looking result.
Recovery and Aftercare:
The recovery time is very minimal after the treatment as redness and swelling will appear which will fade away in 1 or 2 days. Some people recover to their daily routine at the same time as they do not experience any pain and discomfort after the procedure. But if you are returning to work then taking care of the skin is an important thing. You can take care of the skin and avoid the side effects by following some instructions. These include:
- Avoid strenuous exercise or workouts which can cause sweating
- Do not forget to wear sunscreen when you are going to step out
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages as it delays the healing process
- Do not apply makeup products on the same day of the treatment
So, if you want a contoured and lifted face look then the 8 Point Facelift Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is the best cosmetic procedure that you can get. The dermatologist at the Esthetic Clinic focuses on providing realistic and best results to the patients. So book your consultation now and get the chance to get the treatment from the hands of professionals.