A unique phenomenon arises in the annals of time, where the lines between the past and present become hazy, transcending the ages to give us a look into the future of beauty. HALO Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is a shining example of innovation, using the power of laser with the dexterity of a master sculptor, much like an ethereal time traveler. Its ability to transform people takes us back to a time when ancient civilizations were searching for the keys to never-ending youth. This transformative treatment fuses the knowledge of the forefathers with cutting-edge technology to build a bridge to radiant regeneration. This is a ground-breaking discovery that has the potential to completely redefine what skin regeneration means.
The main goal of the treatment is to revitalize your complexion and improve the overall appearance of the skin. The goal of the treatment is to revive the look of the skin by addressing particular issues such as damage from the sun, creases, scarring, and discoloration of the skin.
The therapy’s amazing outcome is a refreshed and glowing complexion that emerges after the procedure. By using a concentrated approach, the therapy successfully lessens the visibility of wrinkles, fine lines, scarring, and sunburn, leaving the skin appearing smoother and younger. Discover the transformational power as it gives you a renewed and rejuvenated look, restores your skin’s natural radiance, and gives you an elevated sense of self-assurance.
- It improves skin firmness and elasticity by encouraging the skin to create more collagen and elastin.
- It contributes to the development of a smoother and younger-looking skin texture by lessening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It efficiently targets and reduces sun damage, including sunspots, for a skin tone that is more even and luminous.
- The procedure helps to lessen the visibility of scars, such as acne scars, resulting in a complexion that is smoother and more refined.
- With the procedure, people may take advantage of customized choices catered to their unique skin conditions, assuring the best outcomes and a personalized approach to rejuvenation.
- Those who want to improve the tone of their skin and lessen the symptoms of sun damage are ideal for HALO Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- Those who exhibit outward aging symptoms including wrinkles, fine lines, and drooping skin.
- Those who seek to hide face scarring from acne or other kinds of scarring.
- Those who want to reduce their enlarged pores because they are worried about them.
- Those looking for relief from hyperpigmentation or skin discoloration concerns
- Those looking for a less invasive, non-surgical rejuvenation technique
Preparation and Consultation:
A skin expert meets with the individual for the initial appointment to learn about their issues and objectives. To decide if the recommended course of therapy is the best option, the doctor thoroughly evaluates the patient’s skin condition and medical background. The specialist gives the patient instructions on how to get ready for the procedure, such as avoiding sun exposure and tanning, stopping the use of certain skincare products, disclosing any medications or dietary supplements, forgoing waxing or using depilatory creams, and making sure the skin is clean and free of makeup before the procedure.
Procedure at the Esthetic Clinic:
The individual gets ready for the surgery in the treatment room. To ensure the patient is at ease, the treatment region is cleansed and numbed with a cream. To safeguard the patient’s eyes from the laser light, specialized goggles or shields are offered.
- The HALO laser’s settings are modified by the dermatologist or technician to meet the demands of the patient. They choose the laser’s power and the depth of the skin’s penetration.
- The dermatologist plans how to utilize the laser after examining the treatment region, such as the face. To make sure they aim at the proper areas, they could mark the skin or utilize a guide.
- Over the treatment region, the skin doctor moves the machine. The laser provides a variety of light that helps the skin look better.
The patient can experience warmth or some pain while receiving the therapy. Any discomfort is reduced because of the early application of numbing cream. The gadget uses cooling technology to maintain a pleasant skin temperature during the procedure. The dermatologist may use the laser more than once on the treatment region depending on the patient’s needs. This promotes skin healing and improvement. The dermatologist stops utilizing the laser when they are satisfied with the outcomes.
Aftercare and Recuperation:
After the treatment, the healing phase is often tolerable and requires little downtime. Similar to moderate sunburn, the skin may feel irritated and seem somewhat red, but these symptoms usually go away within a few days. The skin expert gives the patient post-operative care advice to promote quick healing. These might include using a soft moisturizer to calm the skin, using sunscreen and avoiding direct sunlight, staying away from harsh cosmetics, keeping the treated region clean and avoiding excessive rubbing or picking, and adhering to the soft skincare routine that the expert suggests.
The needed number of sessions might vary based on the requirements and intended objectives of each individual, but normally a series of 1 to 3 meetings is advised for the best results.
The price fluctuates based on several variables. These variables include the clinic’s location, the physician’s training and expertise, the dimension of the region being treated, and the individual’s particular needs. AED ___ to AED ____ can be spent on treatment depending on several different elements that go into the total cost for HALO Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Book An Appointment Now!
Fill up the consultation form on our website today and unlock the potential of your skin by booking an appointment with our skin experts at the Esthetic Clinic in Dubai.