Sometimes diet and exercise are not enough when it comes to shaping your buttocks. You must have heard about the Brazilian butt lift procedure in which excess fat is removed from any part of the body and injected into the butt area to improve the aesthetic look of the back and to give you a look of fuller and enhanced buttocks. It is a less invasive procedure and gives natural-looking results to the patients. The Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is best for you if you want attractive and well-shaped buttocks.
What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
The Brazilian Butt Lift is a cosmetic procedure that involves removing excess fat from one or more areas of the body and injecting it into the buttocks in order to improve their shape and size. This procedure is more efficient than butt implants as there are no chances of scarring or infection. Our surgeons work hard to provide you with results with extra care. This type of cosmetic procedure requires exceptional art so make sure to choose the best surgeons.
The results will be visible once the swelling has subsided, and the outcomes will improve over time. The results of the Brazilian butt lift are natural and long-lasting. This procedure will give you a beautiful and attractive body, and you will feel more confident about yourself as a result of it. Some patients see results in three sessions, while others require five to six sessions to achieve their goals. If you want to increase the longevity of the results, make sure you follow the surgeon’s guidelines.
Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift:
- It will help to shape and size the buttocks.
- It makes you appear younger.
- It will aid in the improvement of body proportions.
- It is a minimally invasive surgical procedure.
- In comparison to implants, it is a safe procedure.
- It will increase self-esteem and give a more positive body image.
- It requires less healing time.
- It enhances your entire silhouette.
To be the ideal candidate, you must be free of serious medical conditions. During the consultation, the surgeon will assess your health and ask about your past medical history and desired goals to determine if you are a good candidate for the treatment. You are eligible for the Brazilian butt to lift if:
- You want bigger and well-contoured buttocks
- You have adequate fats in the donor area or any body part
- Your butts are not proportionate according to your body
- Your weight is within a normal range
- You are above the age of 20
- You’re looking for a non-surgical alternative
- You do not take anti-inflammatory or anticoagulant medication
Once the doctor determines that you are a good candidate for the surgery, he will tell you how to prepare for the procedure. The following are some of the basic pre-procedural instructions for the Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- Consume nutritious foods and stay hydrated.
- Caffeine and solid food should be avoided prior to treatment.
- Take no anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications.
- You should stop smoking at least two weeks before the surgery.
- Maintain a healthy weight because fluctuations in weight can have an impact on the results.
Expectations During Procedure:
The Brazilian butt lift is performed as an outpatient procedure, and local anaesthesia is administered prior to the procedure. The surgeon prepares the donor area before extracting fat from areas such as the abdomen, thighs, and lower back using liposuction. The extracted fat will then be prepared and purified for injection into the buttocks. When the fats are ready to be injected, the surgeon will numb the area around the buttocks and inject the fats at specific points.
Recovery and Post-Op Instructions:
Following the procedure, you will experience mild pain and discomfort that will subside after a few days. For the first 24 hours, you will be limited to light physical activity such as walking. If you want a quick and easy recovery, follow the surgeon’s instructions, which he will give you after the Brazilian butt lift. The guidelines are as follows:
- Avoid sitting for too long and applying pressure on the back area
- Sleep on your side for a few days
- Avoid smoking as it will delay the healing process
- Refrain from doing exercises and lifting heavy weight
- Wear compression garments for a few days to avoid swelling
- Give a gentle massage once in a day to improve blood flow
Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift:
The Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah has a starting price of 20,000 AED. The cost may rise because each patient’s skin condition and desired outcomes are unique. The cost is affected by the number of treatment sessions, the type of surgeon desired, and the clinic’s location.
Book Consultation With Us!
If you’re ready to make your buttocks look bigger and contoured, fill out the form to schedule a consultation. The Esthetic Clinic’s expert surgeons are highly experienced and use cutting-edge technology to achieve the best results.