Our skin loses elasticity and volume over time, which can result in age-related signs such as looser, drier skin around the jowls, deeper lines, and wrinkles. The vector facelift can help restore the appearance of the young by combining non-surgical procedures for fine line reduction and volume restoration. The Vector Facelift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah which employs cutting-edge non-surgical products and techniques, attempts to improve the overall appearance of youthfulness rather than focusing on specific problem areas.
What is a Vector Facelift?
A vector facelift is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that lifts and contours the face using injectable fillers. This treatment, sometimes known as a liquid facelift, is a popular solution for people who want to look younger without undergoing surgery. A combination of dermal fillers, such as hyaluronic acid, and other cosmetic treatments, such as Botox, are injected into particular areas of the face during the operation. The injections are put judiciously to target problem areas like drooping skin, wrinkles, and fine lines. The procedure is intended to lift and shape the face, giving it a more young and refreshed appearance.
Benefits of Vector Facelift:
A vector facelift is a non-surgical procedure and will give you a lifted and contoured body look. Some of the benefits of vector facelift are as follows:
- It is a non-surgical procedure so very less downtime is required to recover
- It gives a natural look and enhances the natural features of the person
- The treatment can be customised according to the patient’s requirement
- The results will last for an extended time
- It is a budget-friendly procedure and anyone can afford it
- It will minimise and reverse the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- The procedure is safe and has less chance of complications
Vector facelifts lift and contour the face by combining dermal fillers and other cosmetic treatments. The treatment is tailored to each patient’s individual problem region. As a result, the patient’s innate beauty is enhanced in a natural-looking way, with a more youthful and revitalised appearance. Depending on the type of fillers used and the individual patient’s skin, the benefits of a vector facelift can endure for several months to a year. Some patients may require follow-up treatments to keep their outcomes.
Before you go for the procedure there are certain preparatory steps which you should follow for the best possible outcomes. Following are the steps which you should follow before the Vector Facelift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- It is good to quit smoking before few weeks before the procedure
- Avoid blood thinners as they can cause excessive bleeding
- Wear SPF when you are going out in the sun
- Before coming for the treatment do not apply makeup products
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing before coming for the procedure
On the day of the surgery, the patient is usually given a local anaesthetic to alleviate any discomfort caused by the injections. The surgeon will next inject dermal fillers and other treatments into the targeted areas of the face with a small needle. To produce a more natural-looking effect, the injections are put along vectors or lines that follow the natural contours of the face. Depending on the amount of the treatment, the full procedure normally takes between 30 minutes and an hour.
Recovery and AfterCare Instructions:
Some patients usually return to their normal life activities right after the procedure. The recovery time is very minimal after the procedure. But make sure to follow the doctor’s instructions after getting the procedure. Following are the basic aftercare instructions for you:
- Do not take showers for the first 48 hours
- Do not do heavy workouts or strenuous work for the first few days
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking an adequate amount of water
- Apply skin care products after a few days of the treatment
- Use ice packs to minimise swelling and redness
- Do not rub your face or touch your face with dirty hands
Cost of Vector Facelift:
The cost of a vector facelift might vary based on factors such as the type and amount of dermal fillers used, the cosmetic surgeon’s experience and expertise, and the clinic’s location. A vector makeover can cost between AED 3,000 and AED 10,000 on average.
If you are thinking about getting a Vector Facelift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah you should go with a trustworthy and competent cosmetic surgeon. They will be able to assess your specific needs and recommend the best treatment plan to help you accomplish your goals. You can get a more youthful and revitalised appearance with a vector facelift. Esthetic Clinic has highly skilled surgeons so schedule a consultation with us by filling out the form and we will inform you shortly.