Are you tired of trying to find the best skin-rejuvenation solution? We have the ideal answer! You will be astounded by the light-induced treatment’s ability to transform. Your skin is treated by it like a magic wand, eradicating imperfections and revealing a radiant, youthful shine. Numerous skin problems, such as wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, and sun damage, may be targeted and corrected with the help of lasers. Say goodbye to dull skin and hello to a youthful, glowing complexion. If you’re ready to embark on a journey to discover the full potential of your skin, join us as we explore the fascinating world of Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
The primary purpose of the therapy is to brighten and rejuvenate the physical appearance of the skin. The purpose of this ground-breaking procedure is to lessen the visibility of wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, and sun damage. By particularly addressing these issues, the treatment aims to improve the natural beauty of the skin while revealing a younger and clearer appearance.
The procedure removes your fine lines, signs of aging, scars from acne, and sunburn, giving your skin a more silky younger appearance. In a few days, you’ll start to see the improvements, and over time, your appearance will continue to look better. According to a variety of circumstances, such as your skin type and the way well you maintain the care of your skin, the advantages can last anywhere from a few months to a year.
- It produces a glowing complexion and gives your skin a youthful, revived appearance by minimizing the appearance of lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and age spots.
- Using this method to dramatically reduce the appearance of acne scars, surgical scars, and other forms of scars can help you regain confidence in your skin.
- The procedure improves skin texture and collagen formation to give patients a more uniform, younger-looking appearance.
- By focusing on sun-damaged areas such as sunspots and uneven pigmentation, this process restores a more uniform skin tone and reduces the evident effects of UV exposure on the skin.
- You can change the treatment’s thoroughness and intensity to better meet your unique needs.
- It is perfect for people with slack skin, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- This therapy can assist if you have sunspots, uneven pigmentation, or sun damage.
- This therapy may be helpful if you battle acne scars and want smoother skin.
- It is useful for people who want to lessen the visibility of surgical or traumatic scars.
- Candidates should be in good overall health and free of any diseases that could slow the healing process.
- It’s important to have a good mindset and set reasonable expectations for the course of Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Initial Consultation and Preparation:
The skin specialist will evaluate your particular concerns and go over your intended results at the initial appointment. They will go over the procedure’s advantages, risks, and side effects. To establish if you are a good candidate, they will also check your medical history and look at your skin. The skin expert may give you the following five preparation tips before the treatment:
- For at least two weeks before the procedure, keep your skin out of the sun as much as possible to lower the chance of issues and guarantee the best possible results.
- Any medications or dietary supplements you are taking should be disclosed to the specialist because some may need to be temporarily stopped before the surgery to reduce the risk of complications.
- On the day of the treatment, make sure your skin is clean and free of any makeup, creams, or lotions by following a moderate washing routine.
- In the days before the surgery, make sure you’re well-hydrated by drinking enough water. Skin that is well-hydrated usually responds to the treatment better.
How is it Carried Out at Esthetic Clinic?
To ensure optimum comfort throughout the procedure, the first phase of the treatment involves cleaning the treatment area and applying a numbing lotion. Then, to protect your eyes from the laser’s intensity, we’ll provide you with specialized goggles.
The device will be expertly manipulated over the desired locations by our qualified clinician, who will also harness its incredible power. This laser treats issues including wrinkles and scars by resurfacing your skin and stimulating the generation of collagen.
You might feel a slight warming feeling throughout the procedure and perhaps a little discomfort. But do not worry; the numbing cream will make sure that your experience is pleasant.
After the laser application, we massage your skin with cooling methods and calming gels to soothe the area and reduce any potential redness or swelling.
Aftercare and Recovery:
To have the best results after receiving treatment, the recuperation phase is important. Your skin goes through a healing process that results in renewal throughout this time. Everyone recovers differently, but in general, you can anticipate some slight redness and swelling, comparable to a sunburn, that progressively goes away within a few days. Your skin specialist may provide you with the following five basic post-operative care guidelines to promote a speedy recovery:
- Wear a wide-brimmed hat and apply high-SPF sunscreen to shield your treated skin from the sun’s rays.
- Apply a mild moisturizer frequently to your skin to keep the moisture levels balanced and to alleviate any irritation.
- Scabs and peeling skin should not be picked or scratched since this can impede the body’s normal healing process. For optimal results, let your skin recover on its own.
- Use a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser to wash your face to get rid of impurities without irritating the area that has been treated.
Schedule An Appointment!
Book an appointment for Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah with our esteemed skin specialists at Esthetic Clinic in Dubai by filling up the consultation form on our website!