You’ve heard of hair transplants, particularly beard or scalp hair transplants. But weren’t you aware that you can receive an eyelash transplant to improve the appearance of your lashes? As everyone is not blessed with naturally looking long and thick eyelashes. And even the eyelashes can become weak or damaged due to any surgery or severe illness. For such people, Eyelash Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is the only way to get fuller and longer eyelashes for a long period. To avoid complications, ensure that you choose the best Hair Transplant Surgeon.
Eyelash Hair Transplant Surgery:
Eyelash transplantation is a safe and effective way to achieve thick, long, and gorgeous eyelashes that look natural. This is a minimally invasive procedure in which the hair follicles are extracted from the scalp and implanted into the eyelids for permanent results. If you are facing hair eyelash hair loss due to overuse of eyelash extensions or cosmetic products to enhance your eyelashes then this treatment procedure is best for you.
Candidate for the Eyelash Hair Transplant:
The surgeon will first examine your eyelids to ensure that you do not have any type of eyelid infection or tumor, which is harmful to such patients who want eyelash hair transplants. You can get the eyelash hair transplant surgery if:
- You are not satisfied with the density of the eyelashes
- You have used the eyelash extensions excessively and are facing hair loss
- You have lost your eyelashes due to any trauma, injury, or undergoing chemotherapy
- You want a long-term solution to your eyelash problems
- You are over the age of 20
- You have clear expectations for the outcomes.
Results of Eyelash Transplant Dubai:
“Here you can see the Best Results of Eyelash Transplant.”
The hair transplant surgeon will give you instructions based on your medical condition. Following are some basic instructions that you should follow for better results and to avoid complications:
- Do not take anti-inflammatory medications for one week before the procedure
- Stop smoking three weeks before the surgery
- Limit the intake of products containing caffeine
- Giving up the habit of eyelashes pulling is a must
- Do not apply mascara or any other cosmetic product on the eyes on the day of the surgery
- Do not take blood-thinning medications like aspirin before 2 weeks of the surgery
Expectation During the Procedure:
Before starting the procedure the surgeon will inject the local anesthesia for avoiding pain and keeping the patient comfortable during the procedure. After that, he will shave the donor area to extract the hair follicles easily. With the help of the FUE technique, the surgeon will extract the hair grafts which will contain 3 to 4 hair follicles. After extraction, he will prepare the hair grafts and will create small incisions on the eyelashes area. The extracted hair follicles are then implanted with great care and keeping in mind the direction of eyelashes for giving a realistic look to the patient. The whole procedure will take 60 to 80 minutes to complete and time also depends on the goals of the patient and the skills of the surgeon.
Post-Procedural Instructions After Eyelash Hair Transplant:
Minor discomfort is normal after the Eyelash Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. The recovery time is very short and will take about a week to recover. The doctor will prescribe a healing ointment or cream for a faster recovery. If you want to recover in time and avoid complications then following the surgeon’s instructions is a must. Following are some basic post-procedural instructions for you:
- If you are having swelling then use the cold compresses
- Do not rub your eyes even if you have the urge to rub them as it can cause eye irritation
- Protection of eyes from the sunlight is best
- Avoid using mascara on the transplanted hair
- If you feel pain then use painkillers
- Avoid washing your eyelashes on the day of the surgery
- If you feel extreme pain or itching then consult the doctor
Cost of Eyelash Hair Transplant Dubai:
The starting price of an Eyelash Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah starts from 4000 AED. The price will increase and fluctuate for every patient as the desired goals and eyelash condition of every person is different. This treatment procedure does not come under the insurance policy as it is a cosmetic procedure. You can consult our team if you want to know the exact cost of the surgery for you.
Why Choose Us?
We are happy to inform you that we use the latest techniques at the Esthetic Clinic for eyelash hair transplants. Our surgeons are highly skilled and experienced to perform this delicate surgery as it is a matter of the eyes area. Our customers are highly satisfied with the results of the surgery so book an appointment to get the treatment from the best clinic in Dubai.