As we age our skin starts to lose its elasticity and age-related signs start to appear which affects the look of the person. If you want to restore the youthfulness of your face with the help of non-surgical treatment then Silhouette Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is the best treatment for you. This esthetic procedure will restore your facial features and will lift the midface, eyebrows, and saggy areas of the face. You will get the volume back to the face which is lost due to the ageing process, this procedure not only provides a lifting effect but also helps to regenerate the facial tissues.
Results Silhouette Lift Dubai:
The outcomes of the procedure are natural and versatile. The results will appear after a few days of the silhouette lift procedure. But once you have achieved the results then it will last for a few months to a year. The amazing procedure will smooth out the wrinkles and fine lines from your face and will give you a refreshed look with a lifted jawline. For the best outcomes make sure to follow all the instructions of the surgeon.
What is Silhouette Lift?
A silhouette lift is a minimally invasive procedure that is an alternative to a surgical facelift. In this procedure, the safe and medicated threads are used for giving the facelift. At our clinic, the surgeons use the latest state of the art technology for the amazing cosmetic procedure so you will need less recovery time after the procedure and will get the best outcomes. The whole procedure takes less than an hour to complete and is completely safe. But before going for the procedure make sure to choose a highly skilled surgeon to get optimal results without any complication.
This amazing cosmetic procedure is painless and is best for people who have noticed signs of ageing at an early stage. Many people opt for this Surgical Facelift due to its non-surgical nature. Following are the amazing benefits of the Silhouette lift:
- It is a non-surgical alternative to typical facelift operations, which may appeal to people who prefer not to have surgery
- When compared to surgical facelifts, the Silhouette Lift’s less invasiveness leads to fewer risks, less scarring, and a quicker recovery period
- Silhouette Lift can improve facial features significantly, lifting drooping skin and reducing the appearance of jowls
- The treatment can often be completed in a relatively short period, usually between 30 minutes and an hour
- By repositioning and raising the underlying facial tissues, it seeks to achieve natural-looking outcomes
How is the Procedure of Silhouette Lift Performed?
The procedure of this aesthetic procedure is not much complicated and usually, it is a pain-free procedure as local anaesthesia is used before starting the treatment. Before the surgeon starts the procedure he cleanses the skin to avoid any allergic reaction and will then inject the anaesthetic into the targeted area. He may take pictures of your face to show you the results, after that, he will mark the areas of the face which need to be lifted. He will then inject the soft threads which will not give that extra plumpy look to the face.
As the dissolvable sutures are used, you will not need to visit the surgeon again after the Silhouette Lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi for the removal of stitches. The number of threads that will be introduced on the face will depend on the complexity of the procedure, desired goals, and the treatment area size. You may experience pain, and swelling after the procedure which is completely normal and will fade away in a few hours.
Post Procedural Instructions:
Following the procedure, the surgeon will give you instructions on how to take care of the skin for the best results without any complications and to recover on time. The aftercare instructions are as follows:
- You will need to take antibiotics for a few days to avoid any infection
- To avoid discomfort make sure to take the painkillers prescribed by the surgeon
- Swelling and bruising may appear for a few days
- You can resume your activities after a few days of the facelift
- For proper healing do not touch the treatment area
- Apply makeup is not encouraged during the first 3 days
- Protect your skin from the sun and wear a hat and SPF before going out in the sun
- Do not undergo any dental surgery or any other facial procedure
- Avoid excessive movement of facial muscles and neck area
- Sleep in such a position that your head remains elevated
What is the Cost of a Silhouette Lift?
The cost of Silhouette Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah varies based on several criteria, including the clinic or medical facility you choose, the surgeon’s experience and competence, the quantity of Magic Facelift required, and any other services or follow-up care included in the package. To obtain accurate and up-to-date price information, it is essential to speak directly with Surgeon as he will analyse your condition and will tell you the cost of the treatment.
People who want to get a contoured and lifted face without undergoing any complicated surgery can choose the Silhouette Lift. This amazing lifting treatment will give you results in a shorter period. The Esthetic Clinic is the best place where Dr. Jamed performs the procedure, he works in the best way to provide amazing results.