Get Instantly Slimmer With Body Jet Liposuction
Everyone wants a toned and slim body figure which sometimes cannot be achieved by diet or exercise. People make a lot of efforts to get rid of stubborn body fats but they do not get the desired results. If you are one of those who are struggling to shred excessive body fats then you can consider undergoing the latest liposuction technique known as Body Jet Liposuction. People who want permanent results can go for the Body Jet Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. In the past years getting rid of fats with the treatment procedure was a painful thing but with the advancement in cosmetic procedures, you can now lose body weight less painfully.
What is a Body Jet Liposuction?
Body jet liposuction is a minimally invasive cosmetic surgical technique that removes unwanted fat deposits from various parts of the body using water-assisted liposuction technology. A plastic surgeon will use a specialised device to give a mild, pulsing spray of fluid to break up and remove fat cells during the treatment. A cannula, a thin, hollow tube, is then used to suck the fat cells out of the body through a tiny incision. One of the primary advantages of body jet liposuction is that it is less stressful and intrusive than traditional liposuction procedures.
Body jet liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that is very gentle and does not have adverse effects on the body. It is a good idea if you undergo this treatment procedure to get rid of body fats. Following are some amazing benefits of the procedure:
- The procedure requires minimal downtime and is a low-risk treatment
- It is performed under local anaesthesia so there are no chances of pain
- It does not cause any trauma to the surrounding tissues
- You can reduce fats from various areas of the body in a single session
- It gives natural and long-lasting results
Body jet liposuction results are visible immediately after the surgery, while minor swelling and bruising may temporarily mask the ultimate result. Patients are going to witness a reduction in the size and bulging of the treated region, which will improve their overall look and self-confidence.
Ideal Candidate for the Body Jet Liposuction:
Before undergoing the procedure the surgeon will examine the targeted area and will also ask about your past medical conditions and will determine if you are an ideal candidate for the treatment. You can also check yourself that you fall in the candidacy criteria by reading the following points:
- You are not overweight or obese
- You are a healthy person and do not have serious medical issues
- You have firm skin with good elasticity
- Patients with excess fat who desire breast or buttock fillers
- You cannot reduce body fats with exercise or diet
- You do not smoke or are ready to quit smoking
- You are realistic about the outcomes after the procedure
How to Prepare for the Procedure?
During the consultation, the surgeon will discuss the surgery with the patient to please and calm him. Following that, he will advise the patient on how to prepare for Body Jet Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. The essential tips that might aid you before the process for the best results are as follows:
- Do not shave the treatment area as it can cause an allergic reaction
- Do not take aspirin or any other inflammatory medications
- Avoid consuming alcohol and do not smoke before 2 weeks of the procedure
- Do not take herbal supplements before the procedure
- Relax and take a full night’s sleep before coming for the treatment
- Take the prescribed medications on time
A local anaesthetic will be administered to the patient before the treatment to numb the targeted location. After that, the plastic surgeon will make tiny incisions in the desired spot and implant a thin cannula. A mild, pulsing spray of fluid will be delivered through the cannula to break up and displace the fat cells. The fluid is also used to assist decrease bruising and swelling and to help minimise tissue damage. After the fat cells have been dislodged, the surgeon will suction them out of the body. The fat cells will be removed by the surgeon until the desired shape is obtained. Sutures are often used to seal the incisions after the treatment, and the patient is equipped with a compression garment to assist in minimising swelling and facilitating recovery.
Recovery and AfterCare:
The recovery period of body jet liposuction is less as compared to traditional liposuction. This technique of liposuction is also known as a lunch time procedure so you can return to your normal life activities right after the treatment. The surgeon will also give you instructions on how to recover on time. Following are the best instructions given to the doctor:
- Wear compression garments to reduce swelling
- It is good to take a rest for few days to ensure a quick recovery
- Do not smoke as it will prolong the healing process
- Eat a healthy diet and keep proteins in your diet
- Do not do strenuous exercise or hard work which put pressure on the treatment area
Cost of Body Jet Liposuction:
The cost of Body Jet liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah varies based on several criteria, including the surgeon’s skill, the extent of the procedure, and the practice’s geographic location. Body jet liposuction costs between AED 12,000 and AED 20,000 on average in Dubai.
Book Consultation Now!
If you do not want to undergo the traditional liposuction and want to get rid of body fats permanently then undergo the Body Jet Liposuction. You can book a consultation with us now by filling out the online form and we will contact you shortly.