Many people suffer from excessive saggy skin around the abdomen area due to excessive weight loss or due to any other factor. This can alter the physical appearance of the person and may lower confidence. In the past few years, cosmetic procedures were not much advanced, but with the development in the field of cosmetic procedures, new techniques are introduced to contour the body. Circumferential Abdominoplasty in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is one of the best techniques to remove excess skin and body tissues from the upper and lower abdomen. This will also remove the fats from the waistline and will give you a beautiful body shape that you will love.
What is Circumferential Abdominoplasty?
Circumferential abdominoplasty is also referred to as belt lipectomy. This procedure is best to eliminate the problematic area of the body such as hanging or sagging skin. When people undergo bariatric surgery or a major weight loss their skin loses its elasticity which can cause body rash, skin folds, or lower self-esteem. But do not worry with the help of this amazing procedure you will get a long-lasting contoured body with more elastic skin.
Who Should Get the Treatment?
A Circumferential Abdominoplasty is suitable for both men and women. During the initial consultation, the surgeon will examine the targeted area of the body and will ask about your past medical history to check whether you fall in the candidacy criteria or not. You can get the abdominoplasty if you meet the following candidacy criteria:
- When skin does not come back to its normal state after losing weight
- You have developed skin folds due to excessive skin tissues
- You have undergone bariatric surgery in the past to get rid of morbid obesity
- You are having realistic expectations regarding the procedure of abdominoplasty
- You are willing to quit smoking and drinking before and after the procedure
- You want to get a tightened abdominal area after pregnancy
- You should be a healthy person to overcome the complication of the surgery
- You are not suffering from diabetes or any other chronic health condition
If you get Circumferential Abdominoplasty in Dubai & Abu Dhabi from our clinic then you can enjoy the following amazing benefits:
- This will contour and lift the mid-body section
- It will flatten and tighten the abdominal muscles
- It will reduce the stretch marks from the abdomen which are formed after pregnancy
- You will get a more appealing body look which will improve your confidence
- It gives long-lasting or maybe permanent results
- It will also alleviate the back pain which is caused by the excessive skin folds
- It will improve your overall look and also boost the self-esteem
What to Expect Before the Procedure?
Before getting into the procedure the surgeon will give you instructions on how to prepare your body for the surgical procedure. Make sure to follow the doctor’s instructions for the best results. Inform the doctor if you are taking any type of medication as the use of blood thinners is not good and will result in excessive bleeding. Maintain a stable body weight to get the best results. The surgeon will also recommend avoiding smoking or drinking as it will delay the healing process.
The surgeon starts the procedure by injecting local anesthesia. After that, he will mark the targeted area of the body and will circumferentially create incisions. And then will use any of the surgical techniques like liposuction to remove the excess skin and fats from the abdomen, midsection, and back area. After that, the excessive loose skin is tightened and the belly button is also repositioned. The surgeon after making the required changes and contouring the abdominal area the surgeon closes the area with sutures. The procedure takes a few hours to complete and depends on the skin condition and skill of the surgeon.
Recovery and Aftercare:
The recovery time after a Circumferential Abdominoplasty depends on different factors such as the extent of abdominoplasty and the healing power of the patient. After the cosmetic procedure, you will feel tightness and pain in the abdomen area. To tackle this situation you need to follow the instructions of the surgeon. The surgeon will give you aftercare instructions to avoid complications and for getting the best possible outcomes. Following are some basic guidelines for you:
- The drainage tubes will be placed on the incision site to collect fluids so you should avoid showering until the tubes are removed
- You should take rest for a couple of days to avoid pain and discomfort
- Use the prescribed medication on time for the best results
- Do not touch the targeted area unnecessarily as it can result in infection or allergic reaction
- Make sure to walk slowly after a few days to avoid the formation of blood clots
- Do not do strenuous exercise or any heavy weight lifting activity as it will result in bleeding
Circumferential Abdominoplasty in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is the latest and best procedure to remove unwanted fats and skin folds. So, if you want to get that beautifully contoured body then you should choose a clinic with expert staff like the Esthetic Clinic. We have the best surgeon Dr. Jamed who has been performing cosmetic procedures for many years and patients are highly satisfied with the results. So book an appointment with us by filling out the form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.