Hair loss can be caused by hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, and hereditary factors in both men and women. But with the help of hair restoration treatments, you can get your hair back without any side effects. One of the best and most newly emerging techniques for restoring your hair is the GFC Treatment. This procedure gives the best aesthetic look and natural results to the patients. The GFC Treatment for Hair in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is an FDA-approved procedure and is an advanced form of PRP Therapy.
What is GFC Treatment?
GFC hair restoration entails injecting concentrated growth factors from the patient’s blood (known as Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP) into the scalp to stimulate hair growth. The procedure works by stimulating hair follicle growth, increasing blood flow to the scalp, and increasing hair thickness and quality. The GFC treatment is also used for facial rejuvenation. It’s important to note that GFC hair restoration is considered a cosmetic treatment and you should choose an expert dermatologist or surgeon for getting the procedure.
Patients may notice an increase in hair growth and density within a few weeks to a few months of the procedure. It should be noted, however, that multiple sessions may be required to achieve the desired results. To maximise the effectiveness of the treatment, it is also necessary to maintain a healthy lifestyle and follow a proper hair care routine. Once you achieve the results then it will last for a long time. And for seeing the results for a lifetime then you will need maintenance sessions after every few months. Choose the best doctor for the GFC treatment for optimal results.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for the Treatment?
Individuals with the following issues are ideal candidates for treatment:
- You are at the early stage of a hair loss problem
- You want a non-surgical treatment for restoring your hair
- You want a painless treatment
- Your age is above 18
- You are a PCOS patient who is suffering from hair loss
- Your hair density and thickness are decreasing by each passing day
Preparations Before the GFC Treatment:
It is a simple procedure and does not require complex preparation, the doctor during the initial consultation will examine your scalp and will tell you the pre-treatment instructions according to your condition. Following are basic guidelines which you need to follow:
- Do not bleach or dye and avoid undergoing any chemical treatment
- If you are suffering from scalp allergies then first treat the allergy
- Drinking plenty of water before the procedure can help ensure that you have enough blood volume for the PRP extraction process
- Before coming for the procedure wear loose and comfortable clothes
It is a short time procedure and may take half an hour to perform the procedure. The dermatologist starts the GFC Treatment for Hair in Dubai & Abu Dhabi by taking the blood from the patient’s body and after that, he will prepare the blood by putting it into the centrifugal machine to spin it at a high speed. This process will separate the platelets-rich plasma and the dermatologist then add the growth factors into the PRP for more effective results. After the preparation of the blood, the expert doctor injects the prepared blood into the treatment site with small microneedles. Do not worry about the pain as the area will be numbed and you won’t feel any type of pain. You will require a few sessions of this hair-restoring treatment for the best results.
Benefits of GFC Treatment:
When you choose the Growth factor treatment for hair loss then you can get many amazing benefits. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- It is pain-free treatment
- It will improve the quality of the hair and improve the hair growth
- The procedure is safe as the patient own blood is used
- There is no risk of side effects or any infection
- The healing time is very quick
- It will stimulate the hair growth
- It helps in rejuvenating hair follicles
The cost of GFC Treatment for Hair in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah starts from 500 AED and will fluctuate and increase for every patient. The price of the treatment depends on the following factors:
- Quality of the kit used for making GFC
- The extent of hair loss
- Experience of the dermatologist
- Location of the clinic
- Number of sessions
- Desired goals
If you are considering undergoing hair loss treatment and want to know the cost then you can visit our clinic or can place your query in the online form.
GFC Treatment is a safe and effective solution for people who are experiencing hair loss. So people who are looking for an inexpensive way to treat hair loss can choose this treatment. For the treatment, you can book an appointment with the Esthetic Clinic by filling out the online consultation form.