The percentage of people who want clear and glassy skin is increasing daily due to advancements in the media industry. Everyone wants to look their best, but unfortunately, not everyone is blessed with such beautiful skin. The Evo Laser in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is the latest procedure that can treat multiple skin issues ranging from hyperpigmentation to unwanted hair. Your skin will become more toned, sculpted, and youthful after the procedure with no side effects. Evo laser is a newly introduced type of laser that is performed at our clinic. Keep reading if you want to know about the procedure, its benefits, and the amazing results.
What is Evo Laser?
Evo is the most advanced laser, which uses multiple wavelengths of lasers, this laser will target the different layers of the skin to effectively treat different skin concerns. This laser will remove unwanted body hair, hyperpigmentation, dull skin, and deep wrinkles without any pain. The recovery time is also very minimal and you can get the treatment even if you have a very busy schedule. As the procedure takes about less than an hour to complete, you can resume your activities right after the procedure. People who want overall skin rejuvenation can get the Evo laser from an expert dermatologist.
The results of the treatment are amazing and appear quickly. One amazing fact about the outcomes is that you will get incredible results as compared to traditional types of lasers. The results depend on the skin concern of the patient and the skin condition of the person. The Evo laser is revolutionary and after getting it your skin will improve over time, and everyone will ask about the secret of your flawless skin.
Candidate for the Evo Laser:
The Evo Laser In Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a customized treatment so everyone is ideal for getting the treatment and achieving the desired results. But during the consultation time, the skin expert will tell you the characteristics you should have for getting the procedure. These include:
- You should not have any type of skin allergy
- You are suffering from skin pigmentation and sun spots
- You have deep wrinkles and fine lines which is making you look older than your age
- You are having skin tattoo which you want to get rid of
- You want to get rid of your body hairs
- You have pimples and acne scars on your skin
- You want to enhance the skin elasticity and firmness of the skin
Preparation Before the Evo Laser:
During the consultation time, the skin care expert will determine your skin type and condition and will give you instructions to prepare your skin. This step is very necessary before the procedure for getting the results. We have discussed the general instructions for you which can help you prepare your skin. These include:
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds 2 weeks before the procedure
- If you want to get rid of unwanted hair then make sure you do not wax or tweeze the hair from that area
- Avoid using retinol or any other product which contains the active ingredient
- Keep your skin hydrated and well moisturized
- If you are allergic to the laser then discuss it with the doctor
- Avoid smoking and all medications before one week of the procedure
The procedure of Evo Laser in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is quite simple as the skin expert starts the procedure by applying a numbing cream on the skin. After that, he directs the handheld device towards the skin surface and sets the intensity of the laser light. As the erbium laser is used during the highly effective treatment so the results are also effective. The time duration of the treatment depends on the skin concern. In the case of laser hair removal, it may take a little longer. With this highly effective laser, you will get rid of wrinkles, fine lines, and deeper acne scars.
Recovery and Aftercare:
The recovery after an evo laser is very minimal as it is non-invasive, most people return to their usual life activities right after the procedure. During the first week after the procedure, the skin expert will give you instructions on how to take care of the treatment area to get the desired results. Following are some aftercare instructions that can help you during this time:
- Do not shower with hot water and avoid sunbathes
- Apply a good quality SPF when you are going to step out in the sun
- Do not do strenuous exercises which can cause sweating
- Avoid doing makeup for the first 24 hours if necessary then use the mineral makeup
- Take the medications on time and apply the prescribed medications
- Use cold compresses or ice cubes on your skin to reduce redness or swelling
- Do not use skin products that are new to your skin
Evo Laser is the modern and most beneficial treatment when it comes to treating multiple skin concerns. You can easily get beautiful and glowing skin with this laser. At Esthetic Clinic we use modern techniques and laser treatments to fulfill the demands of our patients. Make sure you book an appointment with us for getting that flawless skin.