For people who are not happy with their nose shape and want to make minor changes in the appearance of their nose then nose tip plasty is the right option for you. It is not like the major Rhinoplasty but it is a type of rhinoplasty that will not affect the other nasal areas and will give you dramatic results. With the help of this Nose Tip Plasty Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah you can get the desired shape of your nose without any bump or excessive nose fats. Want to know more then keep reading.
What is Nose Tip Plasty?
Nose tip plasty, also known as tip rhinoplasty, is a cosmetic surgical procedure that focuses on reshaping and changing the shape of the tip of the nose. It is a type of rhinoplasty, which is a type of surgery used to alter the appearance of the nose. During the nose tip plasty, the surgeon makes incisions in the nose tip to gain access to the underlying cartilage and bone. Depending on the patient’s goals for the procedure, they may then reshape or remove some of the cartilage. Adjusting the shape or size of the tip, enhancing symmetry, and fixing any drooping or bulbous appearance are all examples of this.
Ideal Candidate for the Nose Tip Plasty:
If your nasal tip is bulbous, boxy, or sagging, nose tip reshaping may be right for you. People who want to have their nose proportional to their face shape can also opt for the nose tip plasty. Before undergoing the surgical procedure the surgeon will examine your treatment area and will tell you if the procedure is good for you or not. You are the ideal candidate if:
- Your nose shape does not match your facial features
- You are having the wide nasal tip
- You are not satisfied with your nose shape
- You want to improve the aesthetic look of your nose
- You are having breathing issues or have any type of birth defect
- Your nose shape is hooked
- You’re over the age of 25
After the procedure, there will be swelling which will subside in a few weeks. The results will be visible after a few weeks of the nose tip plasty and will improve with time. Once you have achieved the results after the Nose Tip Plasty Surgery in Dubai then it will last permanently. You will get a significant change in your nose shape which will improve your confidence and will enhance your look.
Types of Nose Tip Rhinoplasty:
There are different types of Nose Tip Plasty Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi and it depends on the patient’s requirements. Some of the common types of nose tip rhinoplasty are as follows:
- Reduction tip Plasty: A small amount of cartilage is removed from the tip of the nose to create a more refined, streamlined appearance.
- Augmentation tip Plasty: A surgeon may use cartilage grafts for implants to increase the projection or size of the nose tip in some cases.
- Refinement tip Plasty: This procedure focuses on improving the shape and contour of the nose tip, frequently by reshaping the existing cartilage or adding small grafts.
- Rotation tip Plasty: This procedure is used to change the angle of the nose tip so that it appears more upturned or downward-facing.
- Deprojection tip Plasty: This procedure reduces the projection or length of the nose tip, resulting in a more balanced overall appearance.
The procedure takes about 2 to 3 hours to complete and before starting the procedure the surgeon makes the area numb by injecting local anaesthesia. After that, he will create a tiny incision in the nose area and will perform the required type of nose tip plasty surgery after performing the procedure the surgeon closes the area with the help of incisions. At the end, a special splint is placed on the patient’s nose.
Expectations After the Procedure:
You might experience swelling and pain right after the procedure, to manage the pain use the prescribed painkillers. The stitches will be removed after 7 to 8 days and the swelling will subside in a few days. During the healing time make sure you follow the surgeon’s instructions and take extra care of the area. Following are the aftercare instructions if you have got a nose tip plasty surgery:
- Avoid drinking for a few weeks because it will prolong the healing process
- Sleep with your head elevated to avoid swelling
- Do not wear glasses during this time as it can alter the results
- Avoid lifting heavy weights and doing strenuous exercise
- Do not touch or blow hard with a nose as it can cause bleeding
Nose Tip Plasty Cost:
The cost of Nose Tip Plasty Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is different and fluctuates for everyone as it depends on the type of nose tip plasty and the fees of highly skilled surgeons. Usually, the cost of the surgery starts from AED 10,000 to AED 20,000. The surgeon will examine your condition and will tell you the exact cost of the surgery.
Book an Appointment:
If you are planning to undergo nose tip plasty surgery then make sure you choose a well-equipped clinic like the Esthetic Clinic. You can book an appointment with us by filling out the online consultation form and we will call you shortly.