Are you considering a neck lift procedure to rejuvenate your appearance and achieve a more youthful neck contour? Then the Neck Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is the best procedure for you. At our clinic, we have different types of treatment options for neck lifts which will give you a contoured neck lift with no excess fat tissues in the neck area. People who want to know about neck lifts and the results of neck lifts then keep reading.
What is a Neck Lift?
A neck lift, also known as a lower rhytidectomy, is a cosmetic surgical operation used to enhance the appearance of the neck. It treats a variety of issues, including drooping skin, excess fat deposits, muscular laxity, and the presence of creases or bands in the neck area. It is intended to create a more youthful, defined, and harmonious neck contour. There are surgical and non-surgical options for you, the surgeon will discuss the options with you and you can choose the best one for you.
What is a Neck Lift?
Here you can see the Best Results of our Surgeon’s who performed the Neck Lift Surgery.
Candidate For the Neck lift:
You will have an initial consultation with the surgeon in which he will discuss the candidacy criteria. He will examine the targeted area and will also ask about your medical history and after that, he will tell you if you are the right candidate for the treatment. You fall in the candidacy criteria for a neck lift if:
- Neck skin that is loose or drooping
- Excess fat deposits or the appearance of a “double chin“
- Vertical bands or cords generated by muscle separation in the neck
- Jawline definition loss owing to jowls or fat deposits
- The desire for a younger, more revitalized appearance in the neck and lower face
- Have realistic expectations regarding the outcomes of the procedure
Individuals who get the neck lift from our clinic can get the following amazing benefits:
- Removes extra sagging skin from the neck area, resulting in a smoother, more youthful appearance
- Tightens and repositions neck muscles, making vertical bands or cords less visible
- Excess fat is removed or repositioned, enhancing neck and jawline shape
- Enhances overall face harmony by restoring a more defined and youthful neck contour
- Reduces the appearance of neck wrinkles, fine lines, and creases
- Enhances the jawline and neckline, resulting in a more youthful and appealing appearance
- Improves self-esteem and self-confidence
- Long-term results allow folks to reap the benefits for years to come
- Can be tailored and coupled with other facial procedures for total rejuvenation
- Individual demands can be met with less invasive to more intensive surgical techniques
Treatment Options For Neck Lift:
There are different ways for Neck Lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi depending on individual needs. These include:
Traditional Neck Lift:
This procedure involves creating incisions behind the ears and under the chin to access and tighten underlying muscles, remove extra skin, and realign and shape the neck tissues.
Platysmaplasty is a surgical treatment used to treat the appearance of vertical bands or cords in the neck caused by the separation and weakening of the platysma muscles. These bands can lead to a less distinct and older neck shape. The underlying platysma muscles are tightened and rearranged during platysmaplasty to restore a smoother and more youthful appearance to the neck. To get full results, this operation is sometimes combined with a neck lift or other facial rejuvenation procedures.
A technique that uses small incisions to remove unwanted fat deposits from the neck and jowl area. Liposuction can be done alone or in conjunction with other neck lift procedures. It is a surgical procedure and may take a little longer to recover than a non-surgical procedure.
Mini Neck Lift:
A tiny neck lift, also known as a short scar or limited-incision neck lift, is a minimally invasive treatment that addresses mild to moderate aging indications in the neck area. Smaller incisions around the earlobe and perhaps under the chin are used to tighten neck muscles, remove excess fat by liposuction if necessary, and correct minor excess skin. When compared to a typical neck lift, the recovery time is generally shorter. Mini neck lifts are appropriate for people who have less severe neck aging concerns.
A little neck lift, also known as a short scar or limited-incision neck lift, is a minimally invasive therapy that tackles mild to moderate neck aging signs. Smaller incisions around the earlobe and maybe beneath the chin are utilized to tighten neck muscles, remove extra fat by liposuction, and address slight excess skin. The recovery period is generally shorter as compared to a standard neck lift. Mini neck lifts are suitable for persons with less severe neck aging concerns.
Recovery and AfterCare:
The recovery time depends on the type of treatment selected for the neck lift. For the surgical treatment, it may take a little longer and for the non-surgical one, you might recover in a few days. But during this time make sure to take proper care of your treatment area. Following are some general aftercare instructions that you should follow:
- Swelling, bruising, and minor discomfort in the neck and adjacent areas are possible
- Dressings or bandages may be applied to the incision areas by your surgeon
- Sleeping with your head raised can help reduce edema
- It is best to avoid intense activities and motions that strain the neck area
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle that includes a balanced diet and frequent exercise to aid recovery and keep outcomes
- Protect your skin from excessive sun exposure and follow your surgeon’s skincare advice
If you are dealing with saggy skin and excessive loose skin around the neck area which is affecting your look then you should get the Neck Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah from the Esthetic Clinic. We have expert staff and surgeons who will analyze your condition and will perform the treatment accordingly.