Imagine you’re driving down a highway, speeding towards your destination, when all of a sudden, the road ahead is blocked by an enormous boulder. Panic sets in as you realize you’re trapped, with no way to go forward or back. Now imagine that instead of a highway, this scenario is playing out in your body, as a blockage or rupture threatens to cut off the flow of life-giving blood to your organs and tissues. This is where the superhero of the medical world, Vascular Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah swoops in to save the day. With its arsenal of innovative techniques and technology, this field of medicine is like a real-life Avengers team, battling to restore the flow of blood and keep patients healthy and alive. On the page below you will learn more about the treatment.
Aim of Treatment:
The basic yet significant goal of the procedure is to revitalize and balance the intricate web of blood arteries in the body. The procedure aims to enhance ideal blood flow, feeding tissues and organs and minimizing pain, discomfort, and other symptoms, whether via correcting a blockage, eliminating an obstruction, or replacing a damaged conduit.
- A stabbing, intense pain that comes in waves or a slow, aching ache that becomes worse with movement or exertion in the afflicted region.
- A sense of “pins and needles” or numbness, as well as tightness, heaviness, or fullness in the afflicted region.
- A lingering sense of weakness or tiredness, or a sharp decline in the afflicted limb’s strength or movement.
- Wounds or ulcers that take a long time to heal and may have drainage or an unpleasant odor, as well as skin that is easily damaged or irritated.
- Having high blood pressure that is challenging to control with medicine alone, or having other concomitant health conditions like diabetes or heart disease.
- The best candidates prioritize their mental and emotional well-being in addition to maintaining good physical fitness.
- The candidates have a condition that makes them a good candidate for this kind of surgery. They could need surgery to treat an aneurysm, a blockage, or a rupture, for instance.
- The best candidates completely comprehend the possible risks and advantages of the procedure and are choosing wisely based on their requirements and circumstances.
- They are prepared to cooperate with their medical team, actively taking part in their treatment, and raising concerns when they want further details or explanations.
The surgeon will do a complete examination during the first consultation, reviewing the patient’s medical history, present symptoms, and any necessary diagnostic or imaging tests. Based on this data, the surgeon will consult with the patient to create a custom treatment plan that takes into consideration their particular requirements and objectives. This may entail modifying the patient’s lifestyle, making medication adjustments, and taking other preventative steps to improve their health and assure a positive outcome. The surgeon and the medical staff will provide assistance, knowledge, and direction during the consultation and preparation phase.
What is the Treatment like at Esthetic Clinic?
Depending on the patient’s needs and the specifics of the Vascular Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi the anesthesia team delivers either local or general anesthesia on the day of the procedure. By doing this, it is made sure the patient is completely asleep and at ease during the process.
- The surgeon then carefully cuts a precise incision while keeping any vital organs or nerves out of the way. Depending on the exact surgery being performed as well as the location of the afflicted vascular, the incision’s size and placement may differ.
- To reach the damaged vascular, the surgeon may employ a range of instruments and methods. For instance, they could utilize an endoscope or catheter to direct their devices to the proper spot.
- The surgeon replaces or fixes the damaged vascular using innovative methods to get the afflicted area’s blood flow back to normal. To do this, they may employ a range of instruments and materials, including grafts, stents, or other devices.
- The surgeon carefully ensures that the wound is entirely healed and secure before closing the incision with sutures or staples when the repair or replacement is finished.
After that, the patient is carefully watched by the medical staff for any indications of problems like bleeding or infection. They could be given painkillers and medicines to stop infections. Once the patient has made a full recovery, the hospital or clinic releases them with specific instructions for at-home care.
According to the individual’s unique circumstances and the type of surgery done, the recovery process might vary, although it usually necessitates a few days in the hospital. Patients may have discomfort, swelling, or soreness at the incision site during this period, during which they will be constantly watched by the medical staff.
Patients will be given thorough post-operative care guidelines, including how to treat the incision site, which drugs to take, and when to gradually start physical activity, to help with the healing process. Maintaining the incision site dry and clean, taking medications as prescribed, cautiously increasing physical activity, and attending all future appointments with the medical staff are just a few important post-op care guidelines.
- Sclerotherapy: A safe process in which spider or varicose veins are treated by injecting a chemical solution into them, causing them to swell and finally disappear.
- Venous Stripping: A surgical treatment used to treat severe instances of venous problems that include removing a damaged or diseased vein from the body.
- Laser Therapy: Small varicose veins and spider veins can be heated and destroyed using a concentrated laser as part of a minimally invasive treatment method. The veins are subsequently reabsorbed by the body.
- Angioplasty: A tiny balloon catheter is inserted and inflated to enhance blood flow during an angioplasty. It is a form of minimally invasive surgery used to relieve blockages or narrowings in the arteries.
There is no one size fits all answer for the price of the surgery. There are several operations involved in this complex and specialized area of medicine, each with specific prices and considerations. Additionally, several variables, such as the patient’s place of residence, insurance coverage, and the requirement for any extra testing or follow-up treatment, might influence the entire cost of the procedure. On average the cost may range from AED ___ to AED ___.
Why Choose Us?
From the initial consultation through the postoperative recovery phase, our team of skilled surgeons and support personnel at the Esthetic Clinic in Dubai are dedicated to providing the greatest quality of care. To provide the most efficient, secure, and pleasant care for our patients, we take great satisfaction in keeping on staying at the forefront of surgical methods and technology. We work hard to make every stage of the healing process as easy and stress-free as we can for our patients, and we are committed to creating a warm, friendly, and supportive atmosphere for them. We are convinced that with our unrelenting dedication to quality, we can assist our patients in achieving optimal vascular health and living life to the fullest.
Schedule An Appointment now!
Take the first step towards better vascular health – book your consultation with our skilled surgeon today for Vascular Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah by filling out the form on our website!