By the age of 50, more than 85% of men have less hair growth. More than half of all women might also experience noticeable hair loss during their lifetime. And for restoring their hair people go for hair transplants by the FUT and FUE techniques. But have you heard about the DHI Direct Hair Implant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi which is the advanced technique of FUE. With this type of hair transplant, you will get beautiful and thicker hair without any incisions or pain. If you want to know about the DHI then keep reading.
What is a DHI Hair Transplant?
Direct hair implantation (DHI) is the most recent hair transplant technique used by surgeons to address hair thinning and loss. In this procedure, a special implanter tool is used to extract the hair follicles and implant the hair follicles. There is no need to create incisions in the recipient area. It is a quicker and simpler way to transplant your hair and is a little more expensive than other transplant procedures. This technique is the same as the FUE but it is carried out by using the implanter tool. So if you want to get a hair transplant without any incisions or scars then this is the best procedure for you.
Right Candidate for the DHI Hair Transplant:
People who are suffering from androgenic alopecia are the most suitable candidate for hair transplants. When you come to the clinic during the initial consultation then the surgeon will examine your scalp and will ask questions to figure out the cause of hair loss after that he will tell you if the direct hair implantation method is best for you or not. You are the perfect candidate if:
- You want a minimally invasive procedure to get rid of baldness
- You have small or large visible patches on the scalp area
- Your age should be above 25
- Your scalp is generally healthy and you have thick hair
- You have light hair or hair that is close to your skin tone
- Regarding the results, you are being realistic
Results and Benefits:
You will not see the results of DHI Direct Hair Implants Dubai & Abu Dhabi instantly and will need a few months to see the results. The results depend on the hair growth of the patient and the skills of the surgeon. If you want the best results then make sure to choose the best surgeon. There are many benefits of getting a hair transplant through this procedure. Some of them are:
- It is a less time-consuming procedure for getting healthy and strong hair
- There is a high survival rate for hair follicles
- It gives natural and long-lasting results
- Both FUE Hair Transplant and FUT end up leaving visible scars on the scalp, but scars are not to be feared after DHI
- The recovery period is also very short
- There is no need to shave the hair completely in case of DHI
- There are less chances of bleeding
How Do DHI Direct Hair Implants Work?
DHI is the advanced version of hair transplant and the procedure is quite simple. The surgeon will first clean the donor area and will inject local anaesthesia to minimise the pain. Then the surgeon will start extracting the hair grafts from the implanter tool. After that the hair follicles will be put in a pen-like device to implant them precisely, then there will be no need to create an incision in this technique. When the procedure is complete then the surgeon will apply antibiotic cream to avoid bacterial infection and will close the area with the bandage. The whole procedure will take a few hours to complete and depends on the size of the treatment area and the expertise of the surgeon.
Recovery and Aftercare:
The recovery time after direct hair transplantation is very quick as compared to FUE and FUT. When the procedure is completed the surgeon will examine your scalp and will give you some instructions which you need to follow during the recovery period. These instructions include:
- The treatment area may be swelled or redness may appear but do not touch the area
- You should not go in direct sunlight for a few days
- Stop taking alcohol or smoking as it will delay the process of healing
- Do not use any product which contains chemicals without the consulting your doctor
- It is best to avoid strenuous exercise or hard work in the first week after the surgery
- The transplanted hair will fall off after a few months and it is normal
What is the Price of DHI Hair Implants?
The price of DHI Hair Implants in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is from 7000 AED to 12000 AED. The Cost of DHI Hair Implants is different for every patient as it will depend on the number of sessions and the treatment area size.
Why Choose Us?
The Esthetic Clinic has the top hair transplant surgeons in Dubai, and we offer customised treatments according to the requirement of the patients. Our surgeon uses the latest techniques and technologies for performing the procedure. So if you want the best hair transplant then choose our clinic for hair restoration treatment.